Somatic, psychogeriatric, complex or less complex? It doesn’t matter to you what the care needs of the elderly are. Experiencing space to provide customized care. Is that what you find important in your work? Then I think we are looking for you! For our client in Lichtenvoorde we are looking for a nurse.
You will be a nurse in a small-scale residential group for the elderly. In this homely environment you can fully dedicate yourself to providing personal care. Together with your immediate colleagues, you will offer the elderly a safe, warm environment in which they can be themselves.
As a nurse you will coordinate the provision of care within the team. You are responsible for the continuity and implementation of (nursing) care and supervision of the elderly with somatic & psychogeriatric complaints. This includes both planned and unplanned care. In less stable care situations you have an executive and advisory role. In addition, you are responsible for preparing care plans and discussing, planning and evaluating care needs. You are point of contact for one or more elderly people and their family and caregivers.
You are part of a team consisting of a caregiver, aides and residential support staff. In addition, together with fellow nurses you are responsible for the 24-hour nursing care at the location. Everything around the care you arrange together with your immediate colleagues and in consultation with residents and their families.
What do you have to offer
- You are sociable and have an interest in the life stories of the elderly;
- You have a good sense of what care and support older people with dementia need and know how you as a nurse can contribute to their happiness in life;
- You enjoy working together, but can also work independently;
- You are reliable, tactful and resourceful;
- You dare to take responsibility and can set priorities;
- You are a qualified nurse.
What you can expect from us
- An immediate permanent contract for 32-36 hours per week (hours negotiable);
- A good salary. We will determine your salary together based on your education and experience;
- A travel allowance, an irregularity allowance, 8% vacation allowance and a year-end bonus of 8.33% of your monthly salary;
- Self-rostering, allowing you to plan your own weekly schedule in coordination with your team;
- The ability to put together your benefits package as you wish.
Our client finds it important that you enjoy going to work and are proud of what you do for others. That is why you get a lot of space to make your own choices together with your team and to use and develop your talents. About 800 employees and 800 volunteers work at this care institution. Together they dedicate themselves every day to the happiness of the elderly. The core values of personal, close and trusted guide the way they do their work: with full attention to the wishes of the elderly and their loved ones. But also with full attention to the professionals. People also stay with this care facility for a long time.