Are you an experienced Scrub Nurse?
We are excited to announce that Care Casters is looking for enthusiastic and motivated Nurses to work in the East of the Netherlands. The Netherlands is among the top-performing countries when it comes to healthcare. The country is also a great place to live with quality. That’s why the Netherlands has always been a popular destinatination for Nurses. A place where you will have opportunities to build a career and also to have fun.
The country is small and has a great transport system. You can easily move to any location in the country and also visit Germany due to proximity to the border. In addition, the country also has good airports allowing you to quickly visit any European country. Dutchs are popular to receive very well people from abroad and also to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
We have exciting opportunities for Scrub Nurses to join our team in a prestigious Hospital in the Netherlands. The Operations Center (OC) of the Hospital has 7 operating rooms, the Operative Day Center, the Central Sterilization Department and the Pain Outpatient Clinic. You will work as an operating assistant in this OR working in rotating teams that are strongly attuned to each other and stand for professionalism and team spirit. Join a supportive and warm working culture, where your contribution is valued
If you think this is your chance to have a new and better career, please check the details below.
What do you have to offer
- Surgical assistant diploma / Pos graduation as Scrub Nurse.
- More than 1 year of experience in the operating room.
- Motivation to learn, enthusiasm and keep open to feedback.
- Practical attitude and good technical insight.
- Be able to adapt and always open to communicate.
- Quality-oriented, motivated and proactive.
- Open to new challenges, to always learn and to innovation.
- Team spirit, passion to work together in a close team.
- Professionalism, be able to adapt and change-ready attitude.
- B2 English level.
- Nursing certificate in European Union.
What you can expect from us
- Number of hours per week: 36 hours
- Monthly salary € 3265 + irregularity allowance.
- Free housing. We pay full accommodation
- Holiday allowance 8.33% of your annual salary
- 8.33% of your annual salary as year-end bonus
- Free Dutch language course.
- Guidance for the period employed by our coaches.
- Professionalism and healthy lifestyle.
If you are an experienced, ambitious and hardworking ODP looking to gain more control over their work-life balance, we’d like to hear from you. Please send your updated CV.